Monday, August 11, 2008

Stop&Stare.


Have i changed my personality since the arrival of these tromendous amount of pressure and problems? I wouldn't know if i had changed or not in these past few months..my head's in a mess since last July.

The change that i mentioned earlier was about me being silent at times and not socialize with people as much as i used to. I think it was because i somehow love being all alone and go emo all day.. lol. Well, as some of u guys who reads my articles would know how much emo i have become after my break up.

I think my friends also had enough of me babbling about how much i can't get over my ex and bla bla bla.. :)

Over these past few weeks it has been so f'd up.. how so, u might ask?
Well; in school, i don't talk to some of the people who were close to me anymore.. it's like everyone of us has changed paths in life and choosing to ignore each other. I wouldn't be suprised if my friends today will be my enemies by tomorrow..because thats how it's been for the past one month.

I think that's the reason why i like to be emo by myself and think about all these things and try to figure out what's wrong with me..

Yeah, i think that's the reason. I think so..i really think so. :)