Tuesday, February 24, 2009

StupidAwards/BoredomStrikesAgain.

It's time to let things cool down and relax after all the partying on the cbox..

So, without Ashraf...i think the others won't be chatting on my blog much. Besides the YouAreGAY! guy la..he definitely has no life. lol.

And now, without this chaos on my blog: i don't have much to look forward to my blog..cause the all the fighting was really entertaining. Now, it's back to outings and times with my girlfriend..which is ok.

With all this boredom struck on my mind, if made some random awards to the cbox people that made things nice on my blog:

The most annoying thing on the cbox
  • Winner: YouAreGAY!
  • Contenders: Fuglay
The ones that was just passing by-
  • Contenders: LittleStar, Nathalia, Shannon, Q, Anonymous, Debbie
The most random thing that could ever being said by someone-
  • Winner: NavinK
  • Contenders: me, AshrafPOYO
The victims of the party-
  • Winner: AshrafAmir
  • Contender: FarhanaS
The not included in the party-
  • Winner: Mira~
  • Contenders: Fil, idiot, Abby, eiqa
The who?
  • Winner: Kh4lilul
  • Contenders: Moron, duhhh, Momoe

Yes, that is what i could do when i'm so bored..so bored until there's no ending of boredom-ness except if i went to sleep. Thanks. :)

DONT ASK ME WHY I'M BORED, DON'T ASK ME WHY I WROTE THIS...JUST READ. BE A MALAYSIAN, THEY DONT LIKE ASKING QUESTIONS (not that much).