Friday, February 13, 2009

NewPublicEnemy: Me.

What's there to say? I'm a Public Enemy.

For the year '09- It started with Zakwan, Ashraf then Navin.. isn't it just fabulous?

As if i need anymore shit like this.. i'm a human, and yes.. i try to learn from my fucking mistakes but yeah- There's not gonna be a perfect 10 of ranking for being a better person.
Eventually, most of my friends are gonna hate me also..

For those who doesn't care about other people's problem; You should remember that you're not the only one who lives on this planet. Eventhough you only care for yourself and those who you think is fit to be thought about... but there will be a time where you will question yourself for what you are.

For those who aren't in relationships; Think that your friend wants to spend time with his special one also and especially since its Valentine's. And i bet that you dont hang out with the same buddy all the time also right? They'll be times where you'd forget on one friend just to hang out with another friend.. Like how u'd feel more comfortable with someone who you think you can relate better than the other.

For those who cant stand me anymore; You dont like me for being me, then find others la.. Find someone who you see fit to be in your perfect little world.. because i sure as hell i dont fit anywhere. Am i wrong to be loved? Is it so hard for a guy like me to be somewhere which he wouldn't be condamned like a fucking bastard?


Think about what i said..if you find it stupid; forget about it. If you find it to be true; live with it.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.