Sunday, September 21, 2008

AboutMe.Reply.

People,
I need u to reply this post (comment) and describe me, as how u see myself. Let me know how u feel abt me..for example:

Ali b. Abu:
RaJa, he's always making so much noise. I dont think he can shut up..lol. But he always saves my butt when it comes to some stupid relationship lecture or whatever crap he's talking abt.. A very very poyo person. Obviously..lol. Bottomline; i think he's a fun friend (eventhough he's bloody noisy).

Something like that la..write whatever u feel towards me. I bet the negative press will be about 60% of the reply. lol. Anyways, im not gonna log in until next next week..which is somewhen near Hari Raya, so write as much as u want.

Anyways, to all of my friends..i wish u guys SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. And i apologize if i have offended anyone this year..(i bet its quite a list) Btw, dont ask me for duit raya..im broke. lol.