Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ThornsUnderMySkin.

Damn. I seriously to find better friends compared to the ones who are giving me shit right now..

Honestly, im tired. Struggling from one motherfucker to another is just tiring. And the worse part is; they never give up. The biggest bastards are the ones who their names keep on appearing on my blog aka. Mark, Haiqal.

What really made me pissed was M told Mira that "You shouldn't be friends with Raja, he's been a troublemaker even since the school days.." excuse me if im wrong, but is that what friends tell to others behind their backs?

Then M and H's conversation that started this whole thing; "You know, No one wants to be friends with Raja if it weren't for his money. Even Mike doesn't like Raja." Is that what 'friends' say behind each other's backs?

Continued with the phone call M made to Kechik; "I heard you dislike me and your being friends with Raja, what the hell is that?!" Well..that's being really friendly. Making other friends avoid me.

Followed by H's story about my girlfriend. "Your girlfriend isn't what you think. Infront of you, she says she loves you...but behind you she tells everyone that she hates you. Is that what you call a girlfriend? No offence, but im telling you this cause im your 'brother'." That is what i call sabotage. Damn, he almost made me broke up with my girlfriend..so much for a 'bro'.

That's all for now..im just letting out some of the things that made me pissed off as hell. If you don't like it; don't read it.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.