Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LeavingParadise. Part.I

Woke up at 9am today..(woot!) first time in this month. :)

The first thing i heard as soon as i opened my eyes were "G'morning world!!" from Mia. Followed by giggles from the other girls...as i thought; they 'modified' my face while i was sleeping.

I feel like Oreo on a tuesday morning. Go figure.

Then the bad news came...Afiq has to leave the paradise. He has some college orientation thingy tomorrow morning or something like that. Weird. So then, i've decided to spent my last few hours here with Mia. We went swimming down at the hotel pool, then she wants to do some sun-bathing by the beach..so i followed her la. lol.

The thought that was in my mind was " God. She's just so cute..and hot in that bikini too. Why the hell would her ex dump her for some other girl? What a duche "...i have only imagined having a girl like this as a girlfriend but that idiot had her and dumped her? Wow.

But still, i wouldn't want to have a relationship...not now. So, then she asked me out to lunch at the hotel. She looked so cute; she wore the black tank top, visible bikini strings, batik skirt or something like that. Woot!! Hottie, dowh.. (>.<)

For a minute there, i thought that i might as well stayed here; with her...but Bangsar was too cool to let go. There's no way in hell i would let go of Starbucks, BVII, McD's and NRA..i've my point clear. Back to the date. So, the date with Mia goes on..i'll update you guys later before i make my trip back to KL.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.