Monday, April 20, 2009

ParadiseIsn'tSweetEnough.

So, i've finally reached my destination: paradise.

Met Zura there, she looked different from the last time i saw her..she looked more sweet and cute. Which suits her, really.

Set my stuff, then walked by the beach..the scenery was just beautiful. It was the sunset that stole my heart from depression...i felt as if i was free from all of my worries.


There, as you can see.. the view is just breathtaking. And yes, there are some hot ladies with their bikinis walking by the beach as well.

I sat down on a rock and thanked myself for taking a break from reality. I really needed the break, i was crumbling in depression...but after looking at this sort of magical thing; i feel so much better.

The breeze from the wind, the soft sand to walk on, the hottest chicks wearing bikini...dude, this couldn't be much better than what it already is.

Saw a couple who were cuddling while watching the sunset, and honestly...it was like stabbing myself right in the heart. I kinda miss my ex.

The sad part is; i need to give her some time to think on whether should we continue our relationship or just be normal friends again. *sigh*

Whatever it is, paradise doesn't seem like one when your body is here...but your heart is with the one that you loved.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.