Monday, April 6, 2009

ShootMe.

Finally, there's something stupid written on my CBOX which isn't from a stupid dude named YouAreGAY!..

Check it out! Mr.Khalilul is pissed about the post which involves his futsal team losing and me scoring against him. Also, he has Massive Amount of EGO which happens to be more than me..can u believe someone else is more ego-istic than me? LOL.

Kh4lilul says: "First it was 5-1. 2nd u also suck like shit/fuck. 3rd without me u wouldnt be playing futsal at all. and lastly Navin's blog is better!"

My Respond:
  • "First it was 5-1." Well, who in the world cares about the score? The fact is, your team lost. Deal with it, dude.

  • "2nd u also suck like **** (shit/fuck)" When the hell did i say i was good at football? All i said was: I finally managed to beat him by scoring a goal against him..and it made him pissed off. And i'm sure as hell that means i scored against him and NOT i rock at futsal or i am damn good at playing football.

  • "3rd without me u wouldnt be playing futsal at all." Wow..without you, i would never had learn what futsal was. Hell, i never saw football until i saw you...and why not add; the whole fucking world of futsal wouldn't exist if you weren't born. Does it sound sarcastic enough?

  • "and lastly, Navin's blog is better!" Whoop-ty-freaking-doo! Yeah, Navin has a better blog..so what? Atleast, it doesn't have some song lyrics and political rubbish on it..(ooo...burn!) Look, the point is..you can suck-up to Navin and do whatever you want. It's your life; not mine.
So, yeah..you can be all macho-coolio shit infront of everyone. And yes, My blog is too EMO..if you don't like it; don't read it. Simple.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, haters.