Thursday, April 23, 2009

FixedIt.

The moment i got back to Bangsar, problems chase after me as if i was it's prey...

Then came the whole RaJa wrote something in his blog problem, followed by a dozen of other things. *sigh*

I was gone for 5days!? Not even a whole entire week?!

Imagine if i were to take a break for a month or something? Then i bet the problems grow as big as KL's twin towers.

Then i called my ex, asked her to be my girlfriend (again)...and she said YES! Which means im not single anymore. LOL


But it's worth it. She's worth every sacrifice i've done in our relationship...but she has to understand more about me. Cause im learning alot from her; about her.

So, i'll post something else when i feel like writing..till then, adios.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.