NOW, let me update you with things that happened over these past few days.
On the 3rd of April-
- Hanged out with my girlfriend at Starbucks..(time for some bonding. lol) Then went jogging and a suprisingly No Shisha; 3days in a row..
- Met someone that i didn't ever expect to bump into in Bangsar Village on April, 2009..which was Mike Lim. I was like "Dude! You finished NS edi meh? Woah!! I miss you lorh!" and he laughed and we had a late lunch and catch'd up on whats up in NS Camp. And it's 4days in a row of no shisha.
- Was invited to Khalilul's futsal..(but this time; there's no Navin.) And guess what? I finally managed to beat him by scoring a goal against him..and it made him pissed off. lol. And i brought Hariz along to the game, and Hariz's team beats Khalilul's team 11-1.
- Lepak around the whole day from my house, to Hariz's house then to my girlfriend's place..total boredom. *sigh*
- Saw the Manchester United vs. Aston Villa match after another futsal match; this time..its with the adults, my uncle's friends. Scored a goal too...damn happy, but it was a volley. Could be considered a GAY GOAL or LUCKY BALL. Man Utd won 3-2, by the way...still; No Shisha for 5days in a row.
Thanks for reading this blog. (: btw...i need some SHISHA!
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.