Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RE:Farhana'sPost.

A reply to Farhana S's post.

Well, i heard it from an anonymous person in your school. I apologize if what you said wasn't as what i heard from that certain someone. I thank thou for saying "what a sweet couple.", it means alot to me.

Secondly, i don't hate you. I hate Haiqal la..that's comfirmed. That motherfucker really gets my nerves. You're also like a buddy to me...eventhough we haven't hang'd out officially. :)

And lastly, stop saying sorry cause it wasn't your fault. I guess someone does really hate you; well, we have something in common then. I'm an Cancer to the Society..or public enemy; something like that. So, relax la. And thanks..for being honest.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.