Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ParadiseHasItsOwnStoryToShare.

So, after lepaking at Farah's place...we went out for some tea by the beach.

Then while Afiq, Eppy, Mia, Kristy, Jasmine, Farah and me were at the restaurant; there was a chick performing with her acoustic guitar.. she was singing love songs. *sigh...chicks la.*

Mia asked me to company her walking around..caused she felt depressed from thinking about her ex-bf. Then we walked together and i talked about how my former relationship was, she told me about hers.

I pity her; she really loved that guy..but he dumped her for some highschool cheerleader. How cliche. I told her to chill la...im sure there will be some better guy waiting for you. She seemed so sweet, smart, lepak-attitude and hot...i don't know what her ex was thinking of leaving her.

Then i drove us back to Farah's shack...everyone is really tired. It was my first time driving a jeep; my legs feel like falling out...the clutch was damn hard. But it was worth it.

Currently, i don't know whether i wanna sleep back at the hotel or crash at Farah's place..and don't get the wrong impression. Im sleeping on the sofa. No funny-funny business..LOL

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.