Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'veChanged.


During these past few weeks, i've realized that i have changed alot.

I think its because of the job that i have in BV. Honestly, it drains me so much... and i couldnt help but having the urge to quit. Its so demanding and its really really stressful. But the only question is- If i quit, then i waste all these time of torment because it'll be over by the 29th.

I have changed tromendously- I get pissed easily, Im alot more evil (more ways than one.), I spent money alot more than how i used to, I've turned into a show-off (more than before), I emo constantly (or as Navin calls it: PMS) and etc.

And that's just a little bit that i have realized from time to time..if i was to see this problem from another person's eyes- I bet its worse. I've turned into a total jerk..

And now, my relationship is in crisis..somehow i hate it when im confused- Im unable to think rasionally, to make good choices and all that. And when it happens, i ask my friends what do they think about it...but the thing is- Im the one in the relationship, not them. Eventhough im called something like..ugh..pedofile, or something like that. But i still cant let go of this relationship..because, im not used to being single- nor dumping others when its longer than 2 months.

So now, i hate everything- My life, work, attitude, love, appearrance, language..etc. So fuck everything, fuck you, fuck the world, fuck life, fuck it.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.