Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PeopleChange.

There's something wrong with me these past few weeks.. i feel like everyone else around me has changed in more ways than one. How? Well, it's like this-

Navin: He seems to be more impulsive, more secretive towards many kinds of approach unlike how we get along before. There's no more fun in it...kinda. Idk, its probably because of the exam. (everyone blames the SPM)

Mike: He seems to be having the i-dun-care attitude towards everything- unlike how we used to lepak.. he's like too busy in his PSP world compared to how we all used to socialized like back in the days..and the cause of this reaction? I forgot to pay the tab once while we were smoking shisha in Bangsar.

Khalilul: I have no idea about this dude.. after his clash contact with his enemy, he seems to be something like Navin- No fun in the conversations nor some of the outings.. and everytime he does one of his futsal thingies, i would 'rain' on his parade. Seriously.

Norman: This person- Well, he's stuck with his ladies.. an ongoing trail on 'possible relationships'. We used to be like bros, and like the saying: "Bros before Hoes". But after the sports day, he changed alot. And our fun stupid conversations weren't the same anymore.

Haiqal: Haiqal- Need i say more? The reason of his lepak-ing reason wif me is either i pay the bill or talk about some girlfriend shit and RaJa still pays the bill. Seriously, i wonder.. have i become like him? Do i go out and 'pau' everyone else and is that the reason why people hate me? *sigh*

These are the people which i think have caught my attention for these past few weeks as i was hanging out with them..and if the change is about money- (the 'pau' attitude thingy) Please, tell me. I dont want to lose friends over cash..

If anyone was offended by this post, i want to apologize. I wrote this up because i couldn't get it out of my mind. By the way-
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, haters.