Saturday, November 29, 2008

AwkwardMoment.

Last week, i was interviewed by one of my friend's parent and she took me by surprise. And at the time, i was with my partner-in-crime..as we were walking to a mamak stall to have dinner. So, moving on-

First, she text to my phone to confirm that its me.
Is this Raja?

Yes. Who's this?
She tells me who she is.
Its ******'s mom, Auntie. I have a question for you.

Owh. Hye, Auntie. Sure..go ahead.
Then, she asked what was my relationship with her daughter.
Do you have feelings towards my daughter?

No. We are just friends. Close friends to be precise.
Then, she continued asking me by asking was i interested to go further on the relationship.
Are you sure?

Yes, Auntie. We're just close friends.. and nothing more than that. Seriously.
Then, she gave me some comments that i will never forget.
Sorry for disturbing, *** in ***.

I beg your pardon? Excuse me?
Then she ended the conversation in a very cliche way.
Owh..look at the time, well take care then. Bye.

I didn't reply.*

In the end, i continue denying all her thoughts of me and her daughter..and yeah- This is something personal to put on a blog for everyone else to read it..but what the heck; its my blog. I can do whatever i want. So, if any of u were interested on telling the world about it..well, why not. I already post it on my blog- Go ahead, you vultures.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.