Sunday, January 24, 2010

WeeklyUpdates.

For these past few days, it has been a blast. Getting my Macbook Pro, my first car.

It's a proton no doubt, followed by the stupid car problems. But atleast there's a car for me to bum around. Went a few rounds with my dad. The car died at some traffic lights, due to the stupid manual gear.

It's just getting used to the manual, just like how my dad said it. More disappointments, the stupid audio doesn't have a cd player nor a USB port. *sigh*

But still, i keep on looking at the bright side of things.

Met a couple of friends who came for job interviews at BSC. Funny though, looking at how nervous they looked. And it seems DOME at BSC doesn't have a fucking wi-fi. *grumbles*

Somehow, after having a car also- It seems the gorgeous babes are more frequent to be seen.
Hehe.. :)

Anyways, that's it for today. Adios.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.