Thursday, January 21, 2010

Golddigga!

Well, this post goes out to all of the people who purposely have forgotten about me.. haha.

All those times that we used to hanged out before, when we used to be so close.. it doesn't matter now. To think that you people count me out of important things in your lives such as ur birthday, gatherings and all- Those actions made clear to me what kind of a person i am to you.

Clearly, i am not apart of your 'society'. Eventhough i thought that your in my circle of friends, but it seems that im not in yours.

Honestly, i grow tired of you people. Using me as a platform to get somewhere else. Using me to get to girls, free lunch, meeting nice people (unlike you).. seriously, you are nothing more than a motherfucker.

Yeah, thats right. You're just a big motherfucking leech. Get all you want in a person, when you're done- you jump to another.

For a certain type of people that i know (trust me, if your one of them- you'll hate the living shit outta me). You are nothing more than male versions of a golddigger.

That's it. Im done with this.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.