Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LetterOfRegret.

It's finally time. I can finally actually say- I give up.

Tired, actually. Waiting and hoping for something which is clearly won't be happening between us. You almost drove me into insanity.. almost. Guess what?

After looking at these situations. I've decided. I bid farewell to you. No more shall i lead my heart into despair. Nor i will pursuit something so utterly meaningless, given your reaction to me.

How foolish of me thinking about a future with you. Clearly, i might have lost my sense of reality. Because after all, you are only a rose which is beginning to blossom. Where i, should not be foolish to be taking you away from where you are.

I apologise for wasting you time. I now need to move on, into my future.

Don't look back. For i am no longer waiting for you. And may our paths be crossed oncemore, it might be just as an acquaintances. Nothing more.

So long. Good Bye.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.