Monday, February 22, 2010

RandomShowdown.

Things just never go the way you want them to be. Never.

Random people suddenly appearing in my msn, Random messages in my phone.. Hell, what the fuck is going on?

Yesterday, i stayed over in the lab with Emmanuel, Ann-e, Cheryl L. Best part of doing your assignments in a silent lab with shut-up-lights along the hall is: You get to do whatever you want, and nobody will even notice anything.

When back to the ol' NRA roots- Emmanuel and myself made an awesome talkshow about random shits around us. Some were made up, mind you.

Ann-e tried to kick me, again. But still, i was too cun-ted to begin with. Therefor, i had the upper-hand on her random pokes and scratches. (the cause of her attacks still remain mysterious)

Guess things can work out. New friends in college reminds me of the ol' days in SMKBB.. full of crazy, random, awesome-ness. Haha.

Getting cramped in my car by Friday; thanks to Anderson's class. Teaming up with Badrissa, Inez, Cheryl twins, Ann-e, Mr.E, The "I hate you" guy and Myself. Research on Incognito, begins. Another showdown between Ann-e and me? We'll see.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.