Tuesday, February 16, 2010

OffTheRecord.

I seriously have anger issues. Infact, the whole scenario of yesterday's post was already going through the roof.

Im glad that i cursed alot on my blog. What's even better is, i could get it off my chest instead of accidentally taking it on someone who is totally innocent. Off the record- Truth is, I really miss the old times.

Exact date? Before 5th of July, 2009. It was a whole lot better back then. Choki's was still around, Me, Mike, Navin and most of us were hanging out most of the time. Shisha with buddies at 8.
-I just miss those times where my friendship was so intact, so close.

Now? Things are just terrible with me and friends from Bangsar. It's gotten alot worse after January, 2010. Somehow it's just gotten so bad that i run away from it. I stopped going to Bangsar unless if i was with my family.

I just can't be in Bangsar anymore. No majority friends here, anymore. But thankfully there are a few of my Bangsar friends who are still my friends. Now, i'd just want to move on. Get out of everyone's way.

Hopefully i'll leave Bangsar soon, for there is nothing for me here. Adios.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.