Sunday, September 6, 2009

LoveyDovey.

Congrats, dear. We've finally hit more than 365days by this saturday.

I'm celebrating the most special anniversary with her this Saturday. What has happened so far; changed me alot. We've been through alot of things together.. and this might sounds cliche to others, it's true that She Completes Me.

Why? We're almost world's apart. She's into studying, scoring straight a's, her friends are quite different to mine, her hobbies are different to mine..

Someone who's totally different, was the one who i fell for.

How did i manage to get her to like me? Still remains a MYSTERY.

It's been awesome from day 1 until this very second..its like something you never want it to end.
To her; thanks for being there for me, loving me, pinching me, walk with me, laugh with me and complete me. I love you.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.