Thursday, September 24, 2009

BckFromRaya.

Well, im back from Raya-ing in Perak...

Daily routines are: Makan, Visit & Collect duit raya. Cant believe how much i ate over there..LOL

Visited my family's favorite restaurants; all over Ipoh and Kuala Kangsar. Some of these places has been serving my family since 1905...can you believe that?

To think that a place could be well taken cared of; until your great-great granchildren could actually eat at your favorite spot? Now, that is just bizzare.

Unfortunately, there are no pictures from this festive holiday..due to my stupid phone's breakdown. So, with a little duit raya which i collected.. i wanna buy a new phone.



Yep. It's Sony Ericsson new Walkman phone.. W995. Pretty ain't it? :)

Just like Navin's blog: I want your opinion of the colours. Ok?



IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.