Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BirthdayBoi?

Well, well... guess someone's birthday is coming soon. Hehe.

I would like to thank Mr.Navin Kumar for buying me a HALO figurine last year. It's damn cun, wei..


That awesomely thing is on my shelves along with other gifts. :)


On the other note;
Apparently; there are words of me gonna be bashed! on the day itself. Obviously, i will avoid some places. A list of random people on my mind are the ones that will throw eggs, flour, cake and anything else that is on their mind..

Last year was quite painful; got a kick on the crotch due to the bashing frenzy after school..ouch.

This year is surely gonna be something.. either awesome or really super bad.

Well, Im about to get Nike AF-1 sneakers...or so I've been told by a certain close female friend. Hehe.



I'll get something like that...quite nice. :) Thx Ms ***S..Hehe.


Owh yea..wanna plan for a futsal somewhen this Friday; Anyone in?

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.