Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'mBaaaack!!

Guess who's back? ME!

Haha. It's been awhile but i've returned after a month in PLKN. *sigh*

Alot of things have changed while i was gone. Fortunately, something stays the same; me and my girl. Met new people while i was in camp.


01. Jay Shan
02. Wisely (Wesley)
03. Adam
04. Asrol
05. Fathin
06. Azam
07. Yours truly..heh.
08. Ezzat (Bunkface frontman lookalike before he got bald)
09. Jason
10. Fadil
11. Jamal
12. Ari

A little description of who they are:

  • AdeQ - Budget he's damn cool. Funny. Reminds me of NRA in highschool. Made a talkshow with him in camp. Charlie's social artist.
  • Azam- The 'MJ' of my dorm. Class Clown. Sporting; became my partner in hosting the CB Night. Delta's futsal team.
  • FiQ- Mr.Jambu. Name any girl; he already has her number in his phone. Awesome Dancer. Delta's futsal team.
  • Joe- Musican at heart. Inspires Delta's moves and some of the cheers. Great Drummer.
  • Adam- Mr.Rockstar of Bravo. Loud. Annoying. Awesome Buddy. In pursuit of some girl in camp.
  • Jay Shan- My partner-in-crime. The NS version of NRA. Loves to Punk people. Great Friend. Alpha's most annoying squad leader.
  • Jason- Most annoying, self rightous bastard i've ever met. Extremely religious. Thinks he can sing. Loves Jonas Bro, Miley Cyrus and Highschool Musical. Delta's biggest mosquito.
That's all for now. Will upload pictures soon.. and Sean Kingston is in my dorm weyh! haha.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.